Friday, February 3, 2017

2 Phones

Kevin,

You intimidated the hell out of me when I first met you, and it took me a while not to be extremely nervous when I was on your tram. You took your role as the protector of the group very seriously, and I always admired that about you. I can’t imagine how annoying it was to come into the program and be stuck out in the parking lot with eight other girls, but you took it all in stride. Your humor brightened our days and I’ll never forget your Father Tim impression- truly spot on.

"Heh...you guys don't mind if I play the spiel again do you?"

I’ll never forget visiting Baloo with you, and the huge hug he gave me. I swear I almost cried, because I was so happy to be meeting him! We missed you so much in the parking lot, but we were all so proud of you for taking on a new role. The pride you took in your new position was so evident and you didn’t forget us small-time folks for one second.

I’m so happy I met you, and I’m very thankful I got to be on your last tram on one of your last parking lot shifts. I can't to see where you go in life, you've got big things in your future, I'm sure of it!

P.S. Remember that time that you signed Rachel’s vest thinking it was for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment