Friday, February 3, 2017

Approaching One Year

In a little less than a week, we will officially have reached one year since I left for my program. While my heart aches just writing that sentence, and while I am a little worried about the feelings I'll have that day, I have decided to make the best out of a bittersweet situation. I have been making an effort to record my memories and moments from my College Program, and as the year mark approaches, I know that I am running out of time to remember everything correctly (it's already been difficult at times).

With that said, I would like to commemorate my time at Disney with an appreciation post for all of the people who made a difference in my experience. Maybe you were a coworker, maybe a friend, a fellow CP, or a roommate. Whatever category you fit in, know that you have all been special to me. You all hold a place in my heart so dear that I cannot shake your memory. Every post is for one person, and every post is titled with a song that reminds me of them. I do this often- assigning a song to a person. I can't really explain why I do this, and sometimes the song doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but each one is different and special and triggers happy memories for me. There is one copout and that's the one titled Read My Mind. That one is for everyone at the TTC, because I'm sorry, but I just couldn't write one for every single one of you. I tried to give shout outs though, so keep an eye out for yours! Enjoy this chronicle of posts, and let me know how many tries it took you to figure yours out :)

Victorious!

Shabba

Say No To This

Throw Some Bacon On It!

2 Phones

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Oye Como Va

Paradise By the Dashboard Light

Wishes!

My T-shirt

Mama's Broken Heart

Pregnant Women Are Smug

Misery Business

Tequila

Mr. Brightside

Be Easy

Brown Eyed Girl

TTC- Read My Mind

Sorry not sorry for the long post. I love you all dearly, you made my time at Disney the most memorable of my life. I wouldn't change one single moment.

Until we see each other again,
-Effie

No comments:

Post a Comment