Friday, February 3, 2017

Throw Some Bacon On It!

Britt,

My soul sista!! No really, I feel so akin to you and I am so very thankful to have met you. From day one, you were on fire and you inspired me to be as well. You knew what you wanted from your life and you went after it. I still hold on to that.

I never would have gone surfing if it hadn’t been for you, and that turned out to be one of my greatest accomplishments while I was down in Florida. The feeling of relief and freedom as I coasted into shore was one I will never forget, and then I had you cheering at my back.

Thank you for being my cheerleader and my shoulder to lean on. For being the encouraging words and the inspiration to follow my dreams. My program would have been very different if I had not met you, my life would have been different as well. Our heart to hearts and our Facetime calls have made my days easier; it's always a blessing to speak to you and Nicole.

My favorite memory will always be traveling from one side of the state to the other during my last weeks in Florida. Seeing the sun rise and then set was so perfect, it felt like completing a journey. Though, passing each other on trams and doing the snap movements from Bacon was a close second... :)


I miss you adventure buddy, I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment