Friday, February 3, 2017

Pregnant Women Are Smug

Sweet May,

While we only got to live together for about a month, you were the best addition to the 3404 family we could have hoped for! You are so funny and so insightful, and I loved your uke playing skills :)

I still remember one of your first nights, all of us sitting in your room while you unpacked, complaining about boys and work, and Katie’s dislike for a certain people. Also, I probably would have used the other song that you played on your ukulele, but I figured it wasn’t too appropriate here.. I remember you all sitting in the living room once arguing over whether Steve could come with to the parks or not because Katie got jealous :)


Thank you for bringing a spot of sunshine to the apartment just when we needed it. We were the Fab Four only because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment