Friday, February 3, 2017

Mr. Brightside

Little Nugget!!

I am still entirely shocked at how quickly we became friends. I won’t lie, I was very intimidated by you when I first started at the TTC. I think that probably comes from the fact that you worked mornings, so I didn’t see you a lot, and when I did, you didn’t really interact with the CPs much. However, I am so glad that I made an effort to reach out, because without you, the end of my program would have been so different. I wouldn’t have made some of the friendships I did without you, and I never would have actually walked through the gift shops in Epcot! :)

You have a similar sense of humor as me, and while we may have bonded over Supernatural initially, we found that we had a lot more in common as the time went on. Haven’t we pretty much discovered that we’re basically the same person? I am so thankful for your friendship, and that we have stayed in touch despite the distance. You are one of the reasons that I want to return to Florida, because I think our friendship could be really awesome if we were closer to one another- even if it takes me a long time, or longer than we originally thought to get there!

My favorite memory will always be going to Epcot and Magic Kingdom with you on my last day in the parks. Walking around, taking pictures, and enjoying the atmosphere one last time was the perfect way to spend one of my last days.

You are so strong, and so smart. I have loved getting to talk to you and have heart to hearts with you, and I am so impressed with the way you have jumped right back into school as well as juggling work and the rest of life. You're going to do amazing things in your life!!


I can't wait to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment