Friday, February 3, 2017

Mama's Broken Heart

Ash,

You were such a welcome addition to the 3404 family! I remember Katie and I speculating about who would be moving in(she was really glad you weren't French), and we couldn’t have asked for anyone better. You were so kind and funny, and you fit right in with us. You filled a roommate hole we didn’t even know we had!

I remember the few times you got home late from work and the heart to hearts we had about our impending return home and boys. I won’t lie, I was a little jealous because you got to room with Katie, but we never would have subjected you to the other option :) One of my favorite memories is when you came with Katie to pick me up from the airport and we stopped at Outback Steakhouse for lunch!!


Thank you for being such a great roommate, and thank you again for taking me to work that one time that I missed the bus. You totally saved me there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment