Friday, February 3, 2017

Wishes!

Sarah,

You were such a wonderful addition to our little parking family. I remember when Gus was training you and we were all so curious about you. You have the kindest spirit I have encountered- so genuine and so sweet. I loved coming into work knowing that you would be there. You never failed to put a smile on my face, and your hugs were superb!

I loved how you took care of Sir, without really questioning the weirdos who told you to put him in your pocket. You had one of the best spiels I had heard during my entire program, and your laugh was so contagious! Plus you made really great brownies!! :)

I think you were one of the first to integrate “Pokemon Go” into your spiel, and I’ll never forget laughing out loud in the cab when you were telling the guests about Wishes…

“If you look behind you, you’ll be able to watch the Wishes fireworks show, and if you are really disappointed about missing it, you can come back to me and I’ll sing the song to you!”


One of my favorite things was to start singing in the break room and annoy all of the old men, butit was just too funny to go through the whole song!!

Thank you for being a spot of sunshine at the TTC, we really needed someone like you to come along. You made the end of my program very special and I hope we were able to do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment