Friday, February 3, 2017

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

My little Villain!!

I miss you so much girl, you became my favorite bus buddy to chat with. I remember talking about your family and crazy roommates and everything in between. Your kind heart was so very genuine, and I loved getting to know you.

Every time we were in the lot together, I knew we would have a good time. Miming Y-M-C-A to one another from opposite ends of the lot always made me laugh, especially when we had the light wands. I wonder how many guests saw us and thought we were insane?? You could always make me laugh or tell me something to make me feel better, and I miss the way you would get so frustrated at the crazy guests when they did something stupid.

I think I’ll always remember you being so excited to see a raccoon in real life, and I was so confused about why you cared! We see them all the time here in Iowa, but you thought he was so cute and furry. That must have been how I felt about the alligators... :)

It was so hard to see you leave, because I knew you were going far away, but something tells me we will see each other again! I hope you’re having an amazing time in Spain, I can’t wait to hear all about it! Thank you for your friendship, you made my time at Disney and my transition home so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment