Friday, February 3, 2017

Tequila

Chony,

You were the very first person I met on my program. As I sat awkwardly in the living room of 3404 not knowing which bedroom I could move into, I remember being so nervous, even worried that I was in the wrong apartment. But you came out and directed me to my room.....and that was the last time I saw you for probably two weeks.

The song I picked for you probably isn’t too surprising, because we are #GrandTrash after all :) I loved how you were always so excited to go to the parks, and your photography is stunning. I still love looking back at your pictures and pretending I’m there, walking down Main Street and enjoying FOF. I’ll always remember you and Saraphine performing DAWM in its entirety in the living room for us one day, truly impressive!!


Keep dreaming love, it’s what Walt would want!

No comments:

Post a Comment