Friday, February 3, 2017

Be Easy

Nicole,

You didn't think I would leave you out, did you?

You have become one of my favorite people, and I’m not just saying that because of the really great homo butt touches you’ve given me :) You have such a kind heart, and I am so thankful that I have been able to get to know you.

You are smart and funny and so insightful and I have loved the few chances we’ve had to really talk about life. Our heart to hearts, and your encouragement have been things that I have cherished since I returned home. I miss your smile and the way you said my name, because somehow “Effie!” coming out of your mouth always made me smile- maybe it’s the way you screamed it from across the lot several times... My favorite thing will always be the longing reaches across the tram lane and the kisses blown through cab windows. It broke up the monotony and made me laugh every single time :)


I hope that you continue to pursue your dreams and follow your heart, because you deserve every good thing that life has to offer. You going to go so far in this world and I can't wait to watch you succeed.

I’m really glad that you and Britt are now in the same time zone as me, and someday soon I will be crashing on your couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment